The Me feature covers the following key metrics for you:
1. Circadian health – shown as Good (greenish), Okay (blueish) and Bad (reddish)
2. Social jet lag – misalignment between your internal clock and your lifestyle
3. Chronotype – whether you are an early type, night owl, or somewhere in between
4. Sleep debt – the total amount of sleep your body is lacking in a week’s period
5. Sleep need – how much sleep your body requires
6. Wake up goal – the time when you would like to wake up and be ready to enjoy the day
Your circadian health is crucial for your wellbeing as it affects most brain and body functions that you perform daily such as sleep, alertness, metabolism, immune response, and mood.
It is calculated using your social jet lag and your sleep debt. If you are already in the green - great job! Keep it up. If you are not, we know that it is hard sometimes to be consistent every single day when it comes to sleep times.
In all three cases, make sure to follow the AYO recommendations and suggested time of using the device, shown on the Home Screen. You can read more on that here.
Article is closed for comments.