The answer to this question depends on what you would like to achieve with AYO:
- In case you would like AYO to help you adapt faster to a new time zone, the Travel program would be the best choice. Once you select the Travel program, you will need to enter your flight itinerary (i.e. departure place, date and time as well as arrival place, date and time) and based on your flight itinerary, the complex AYO algorithms will calculate the best time to use AYO and the best time to avoid light as well as provide you with a schedule to follow for maximum effect.
- In case you would like to have more energy during the day and sleep better at night, without changing your sleep/wake rhythm, then we would recommend using AYO with the Energy program in the morning for one session as well as during the day for another session in case you feel tired or sleepy. Using AYO with the Energy program will help you to have more energy/alertness during the day as well as reset your body clock for a better night's sleep.
- In case you would like to have more energy during the day and sleep better at night, while also changing your sleep/wake rhythm (e.g. start waking up earlier and going to bed earlier than usual or start waking up later and going to bed later than usual), then the best choice would be the Sleep program. The Sleep program helps you to adjust your sleep-wake cycle. First, you would need to select/confirm your current go-to-bed and wake-up times and then you will be asked to provide your desired go-to-bed and wake-up times. Based on what you select, you will get a personalized schedule to follow for best effect.
- In case you are a shift worker and you are not sure how to use AYO for maximum effect, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We will gladly provide you with our advise as well as create a personalized schedule for you for best effect.
- In case you would like to achieve something else, which is not mentioned in this article, please reach out to us at email@example.com for assistance. We would be happy to hear from you!