This is a normal behavior of the AYO case and its battery indicator. When you make a connection (either between the case and a power source or between the wearable and the case when laying the wearable inside the case), the battery light indicator would blink for a few seconds to show there is a connection created and then it will shut off to preserve the battery. However, once you have made a charging connection, the charging process will continue (even though it is not blinking unless you tap on the battery light indicator) until full charge.
Articles in this section
- The battery charging lights on the AYO case show up for a few seconds and then they shut off. Is that normal behavior?
- I get an error using more than one program. What to do?
- Which QR code should I use for what?
- Why is my AYO case not charging the AYO wearable?
- Why is my AYO wearable not switching on?