Long-haul overseas travelers often struggle when adapting to changes in distant time zones. Select the Travel program and AYO will ask for your travel itinerary. Based on your flight itinerary and user profile, the AYO app uses sophisticated proprietary algorithms to calculate the best time for you to use AYO and to seek/avoid light. Depending on the direction of your trip and how many time zones you have crossed, your Travel program will vary in duration - from a few to several days.
Give a GO to AYO's Travel program and make international travel more productive!
- Via the AYO app, go to Programs and select the Travel.
- Enter the required details of your travel itinerary: one way or round trip flight, departure and arrival date and time, etc.
- Based on your flight itinerary and your user profile, the AYO app calculates the best time to use AYO and to seek or avoid light.
- When it’s time to use AYO, the AYO app will send you a notification.
- Then it’s time to decide whether to start, snooze or skip the Travel program.
- If you choose to snooze, AYO will adjust the total program plan and provide you with another notification when it’s time to start the session.
- When you skip a session, AYO automatically adjusts future sessions to compensate for the one you’ve skipped.
Once you have your Travel program set up, you can always see your schedule in the AYO app (see SCHEDULE).
Check out the App Demo Video below for the Travel Program below.