The Sleep program helps you to adapt your biological/sleep rhythm to a dynamic lifestyle. Some examples include:
- You experience difficulty waking up early in the morning and want to wake up easier, with more energy.
- You feel sleepy early in the evening, when it’s time to work or play more!
Give a GO to AYO's Sleep program and adapt your biological rhythm!
- Via the AYO app, select Programs and choose Sleep. You need to set or confirm your current go-to-bed and wake-up times. During the installation of your AYO app, you should have already set those, so now you need to double check these settings.
- Then you need to set your desired go-to-bed and wake-up times so that you can adjust your biological rhythm. Please note that you are not able to change the duration (amount of hours of sleep) of your current sleep times to your desired sleep times. You can only advance or delay your sleep times keeping the same sleep duration.
- Once you set your current and desired times, you are all set! The Sleep program will provide you with a daily schedule to follow, so you can adjust your rhythm successfully.
Please note that if the change is more than an hour or two, it may take you a few or several days to achieve a comfortable transition. You can always check your schedule in the AYO app (see SCHEDULE).
IMPORTANT: It is very important that you have allowed the AYO app to send you notifications.