After installing the free goAYO app, the app will ask you to turn on the Bluetooth of your mobile device as well as to allow receiving notifications from the app. Please enable both. Then you’ll be asked to sign up (or log in if you already have an existing account). Click on the SIGN UP button to register your email address and create your AYO user profile.
Please ensure you have a stable Internet / Wi-Fi connection on your device, as it is necessary for the successful pairing. When pairing your AYO with an Android device the app would require from you to enable location services. Please note that we do not use any of that data – this is just a requirement for the seamless Bluetooth communication.
Make sure to have your Pairing QR code at hand! You can find your pairing QR code (a sticker) at the bottom of your AYO case.
To proceed with the pairing follow the steps below:
- The AYO wearable must be turned on. To turn on the AYO wearable, open its arms (unfold the wearable)
- Check how many times the wearable blinks.
- If it blinks 3 times, continue with the pairing process.
- If it blinks 5 times, the battery is not sufficiently charged.
- Once you have sufficient battery in your AYO wearable, you can proceed with the pairing.
- In the goAYO app, click on the button Scan QR Code or enter the Serial Number. Either scan the serial number QR code or enter the code manually and follow the instructions on the app. The Serial Number is right next to the QR code and should be a combination of letters and numbers such as AA0123.
- You will receive a confirmation message on the goAYO app about a successful pairing.
Once you have successfully paired your AYO with your mobile device, open the AYO wearable (open its arms) and put it on your head.
- Check the following article on correct positioning of AYO.
- Check the following article, if you are wearing prescription glasses or lenses.
Please note that your smartphone should have BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) compatibility.
Important! Please check your Internet and Bluetooth connections on your phone before pairing.