AYO complies with Directive 2012/19/ EU WEEE. AYO must not be disposed of with household waste, but must be recycled at the appropriate collection points for electrical and electronic equipment/waste. This product may not be available in all countries worldwide. It may not have received approval or market clearance by relevant governmental regulatory bodies in every country in which it is used.
Articles in this section
- How can I adjust the light intensity of my AYO?
- What are the effects of blue light on our wellbeing?
- What is the size & weight of my AYO
- What are the battery specs of my AYO?
- What type of light technology and light specs is AYO using?
- Safety and Compliance
- How do I recycle my AYO?
- What is the battery life of my AYO?
- What is the CAP sensor for?