AYO has two built-in batteries - one in the AYO wearable and another one in the AYO case.
Battery life indicators
- The AYO case has a battery light indicator with four lines, positioned on the outside of the AYO carry case. Gently tap the carry case where the battery indicator icon is located, to awaken the battery indicator and see the remaining available power.
- The AYO wearable has a separate battery indicator in the AYO app. Once you select a program via the app and start using the AYO wearable, you will see the indicator on the top right of the app dashboard.
- Charge the AYO case using the micro USB cable provided. Plug the micro USB port on the outside of the AYO case, next to the battery indicator.
- Connect the cable with the AYO case on one side and with your laptop or external power adapter on the other side.
- The AYO case battery charges the AYO wearable, whenever the wearable is snugly plugged into the carry case. Charging will cease once the wearable is fully charged.
- To charge the AYO wearable, close its arms with the LEFT one (the one with the charging pins) being on the outside.
- Insert the AYO wearable into its case, laying it flat on its frame inside the case and the prism pointing upwards.
- Ensure that the AYO wearable charging pins fit into the designated area in the case.
Charging before initial use
- Before initial use we recommend to charge the AYO case with the AYO wearable inside for about 6 hours.
- Connect the micro USB cable with the AYO carry case on one side and with your laptop or external power adapter on the other side. Make sure that AYO wearable is snugly plugged into the carry case
- A full charging cycle takes approximately two hours and a half.
- The case takes approximately three hours to fully charge. Once fully charged, the case can completely charge the wearable up to three times without connection to an external power source.
- AYO carry case: up to 10 hours / 20 AYO sessions
- AYO wearable: up to 3 hours / 6 AYO sessions
NB! In case the battery of your AYO is completely empty, (no red lines appear when you tap the case), then you would need to charge the AYO case first without the AYO wearable for at least 10 minutes and then you can put the AYO wearable inside the AYO case and continue charging.
IMPORTANT: The AYO wearable cannot be used while charging.